Cooking is pleasure.
Join a Life At The Table cooking class if you’re interested in:
• Learning how to cook with fresh ingredients
• Changing your food lifestyle and eating habits
• Reclaiming the dining table as the heart of building community and connection
• Expanding your cooking repertoire
• Improving your kitchen skills
In every Life At The Table class you will learn repeatable cooking techniques so that you can easily recreate the dishes demonstrated in class at home. Every class includes a recipe packet.
Our class discussions always include information on the origins of individual ingredients, nutritional benefits, how and where the ingredient is produced, and information on sourcing the ingredient from local producers whenever possible.
Let us show you how to create meals at home that are:
For more information on class dates, click here
For a listing of all classes, click here.